Taught by Eric Franklin Damian McCann & FM teaching faculty
SPECIAL GUEST TEACHING BY FRANKLIN METHOD FOUNDER: Eric Franklin
In year two you will deepen your knowledge of the muscular system, learn how to use Dynamic Neuro- Cognitive Imagery™ to facilitate muscles, how to use touch to affect a change in muscle tension, all the ins and outs of strength, stretching and endurance training. Upon completion you will receive a Dynamic Neuro- Cognitive Imagery™ certificate and the right to teach a series of workshops like a Psoas class, a ball and Thera-Band® class and a Foot class.
You will learn:
• 21 days of intensive learning, spread over one year in 5-6 day modules
• Franklin Method Fascia Ball
• Exclusive access to Interactive Training Facebook Group
• Online Pre-training with immediate access to the Training Membership Online Tools
◦ This online membership tool site includes free access to:
▪ Psoas Online Course
▪ Dynamic Abs & Sit to be Fit Online Course
▪ Educator only online course: Franklin Method Principles
▪ Handout downloads during the course
◦ Get access to the page and courses immediately after you pay your deposit/registration.
Get access to the page and online courses immediately after you pay your deposit/registration
Full Cost: $4500 early bird before March 15th, 2018; $4800 if paid in full afterMarch 15th, 2018
Optional Monthly Payment Plan: $750 Deposit, $500 Automatic Monthly Payment for 8 months
Level 2 NYC Training Dates:
Mod A: May 30th – June 3rd, 2018
Mod B: Sept 5-9 2018
Mod C: Nov 27 – Dec. 2nd 2018
Mod D: Jan 30th – Feb 3rd, 2019
Must have graduated from accredited Franklin Method Level 1 Teacher Training
We are taking great care to ensure that your training will be positive and rewarding. We have covered all costs for each student well in advance of the course. Please take the time to review our cancellation policy:
• The $750 deposit is non-refundable.
• Before Feb 15, full refund minus the deposit.
• Between Feb 15 and April 1, 50% refund after deducting the deposit.
• No refund after April 1.
|Location Name:||Arts on Site|
|Investment:||$4500 early bird before Feb 15th, 2018; $4800 if paid in full after Feb 15th, 2018|
|Taught by:||Eric Franklin, Damian McCann & FM teaching Faculty|
|Coordinator:||Franklin Method Office|