Imagery for a Strong & Healthy Spine
Have you ever suffered from back pain? According to statistics 80% of adults will or have suffered from back pain. This can affect our work, mood and home life which can also so often be the cause. This Franklin Method workshop will take a in depth look at the amazing spine, discs and musculature of the back which can so often have negative and often scary associations. Learn how to visualise, feel and move your spine in a more fluid, comfortable and easy way.
What to expect…
– increase your awareness of your own spine and how your lifestyle can affect it
– understand the biomechanics and efficient use of the spine
– experience how changing your thoughts and imagery can change your movement and posture
– equip yourself with a tool kit of effective imagery techniques and how to apply them throughout your life
– improve your mood and lower you tension levels permanently
We do all of this through movement, touch, ball release exercises and resistance band exercise.
Who is it for?
Anyone who is interested in permanently improving the experience and feeling of their spine.
|Taught by:||Charlotte Clarke|
|Contact Info:||Email: email@example.com|