Stronger abs, improved balance
Stronger Abs, Improved Balance: 5 Fun Exercises Using Bands
Workouts don’t have to be drudgery, they can be fun. For today’s video lesson I will be teaching you some creative and enjoyable ways to train your core using resistance bands. This is the perfect partner workout, so find a friend to join you.
In this free video lesson we are using Franklin Method resistance bands. Bands are a great workout tool because they are very portable and you can use them in all kinds of spaces and places. I’m lucky to have my wife, Laura Hames Franklin featuring in this video lesson.
Watch, and feel free to discuss in the comments!
Would you like to learn more about ways to dynamically strengthen your core?
Check out one of our most popular online courses. This course has even more band workouts as well as education that will change your body.
You will learn:
- How to strengthen abdominal muscles in an effective way, without injuring or causing tension in your body.
- The relation between abdominal strength and a lean, flat stomach.
- The best methods for abdominal training using function, anatomy, movement and imagery.
- How to coordinate your breathing and abdominal muscles properly.
As a special thank you for reading our blog, we would love to give you $50 off the online course, using discount code: FUNABS Learn more and register here.*
We still have spaces in our 2017 Level 1 Teacher Training in New York City!
You will learn:
- Dynamic Imagery for rapid improvement in movement
- How to feel great in your body, in minutes and how to teach that skill to others
- Practical insights into the embodiment of function; from biomechanical synchronism to movement excellence.
- How to train to go from average to outstanding.
- Effective and fun exercise series using Franklin Balls & Bands
- 21 days of intensive learning, spread over one year for your convenience.
- One set of Franklin method balls
- One Franklin Method Blue Band
- Exclusive access to Interactive Training Facebook Group
- Immediate access to the Training Membership Online Page with tools that include the Pelvic Power 1 & 2 online courses, Mind Body online course and the educator only online course: Franklin Method Principles. Get access to the page and courses immediately after registration.
Register to become a certified Franklin Method Educator here.
*Please make sure the discount is applied before “checking out” as we are unable to refund due to missed discounts