How to Slouch Proof your Body
Welcome to a the 4th video in new series of video lessons that we will be publishing at least once a month for you. This video is about how to slouch proof your body. Why do you not want to slouch? Your over stretching your lower back, middle back and compressing your heart and your lungs. Your heart is not happy and it put’s you in a bad mood.
We get better at what we practice, and if we slouch every day we get very good at slouching and it becomes a habit, making slouching more comfortable that sitting ups straight. However, this video will help you by giving your body a new experience that will help you feels good when you sit with good posture.
Watch below, and as always I would love to hear your feedback in the comments!
Also today we are announcing our newest online course:
Join the Revolution with a Facebook LIVE discussion with me Wednesday November 23rd, 2016 at 16:00/4:00PM EST
This course launches Nov. 23rd 2016 and you can start immediately after purchase. I’ll be sending out more details with a link to register, at that time.
Join the Heart Revolution:
We still have 5 spaces in our 2017 Level 1 Teacher Training in New York City!
You will learn:
- The tools to teach Franklin Method workshops and weekly classes
- Dynamic Neurocognitive Imagery (DNI)™ for rapid improvement in movement
- How to feel great in your body, in minutes and how to teach that skill to others
- Practical insights into the embodiment of function; from biomechanical synchronism to movement excellence.
- How to train to go from average to outstanding.
- Effective and fun exercise series using Franklin Balls & Bands
After the training you will be certified as a Franklin Method educator and are able to list your workshops, list as an educator on our website, use our logo on your marketing materials and your website.
- 21 days of intensive learning, spread over one year for your convenience.
- One set of Franklin method balls
- One Franklin Method Blue Band
- Exclusive access to Interactive Training Facebook Group
- Immediate access to the Training Membership Online Page with tools that include the Pelvic Power 1 & 2 online courses, Mind Body online course and the educator only online course: Franklin Method Principles.
- Get access to the page and online courses immediately after registration.
Register to become a certified Franklin Method Educator here.
- If you are a Franklin Method Educator that has graduated from Level 2 or 3 & you have not yet signed up for ourFascia Certification training in December you still have time to register, and there are a couple of spots left! You can register here.
- We will be holding weekly official Franklin Method classes at our new, NYC home: “Arts on Site” in the St. Marks area of NYC. These weekly 1 hour classes will be taught primarily byDamian McCann, a member of our teacher trainer faculty, but will also be joined on occasion by different guest teachers including myself.
- During this pilot program the classes will only be $10 per hour class!!!
- The Classes are Tuesdays from 1pm-2pm at Arts on Site in NYC.
- Find out more information here:
Thank you for taking the time to read my email, enjoy the video lesson and have a great day.