Register Now – Limited Space!
Taught by Eric Franklin & FM teaching faculty
Franklin Method® is a scientifically-proven mind-body movement system that blends embodied function and Dynamic Neuro-cognitive Imagery™. It’s the fastest and most effective anatomy-based approach for fitness and medical professionals and students to permanently retrain their bodies and minds for optimal function.
In this level 1 teacher training course you will learn about the basics of Dynamic Neuro- Cognitive Imagery (DNI) ™ in all its applications. Especially the bone-rhythms of the body and how the bones naturally move inside your body to produce efficient and effortless movement. Plus, we cover fundamentals such as biomechanics, posture and breathing. At the end of the course you receive a certificate and the right to teach a trio of the introductory workshops: Basic Introduction to Imagery, Pelvic Power and Healthy Spine.
• 21 days of intensive learning, spread over one year in 5-6 day modules
• One set of Franklin method balls
• One Franklin Method Blue Band
• Exclusive access to Interactive Training Facebook Group
◦ This online membership tool site includes free access to:
▪ Pelvic Power 1 & 2 online courses
▪ Mind Body online course
▪ Educator only online course: Franklin Method Principles
▪ Handout downloads during the course
Full Cost: 3500 Euro early bird, 3930 Euro Regular Price
Level 1 Training Dates:
Modul A = 23.– 27. January 2019 (5 days )
Modul B = 8. – 12. May 2019 – (5 days)
Modul C = 8. – 13. October 2019 (6 days)
Modul D = 11. – 15. December 2019 (5 days)
Location: Paris, France (STUDIO TBA)