It’s time to become a Certified Franklin Method Educator
WHY DO TRAINERS AND THERAPISTS TRAIN IN THE FRANKLIN METHOD®?
They train themselves to become the Franklin Method® educators, because they enjoy learning new things and are curious about innovative techniques. And you want to base your back fascia training with the scientific findings of Dynamic Neuro-Cognitive Imagination (DNI ™ ).
But also because they want to noticeably improve their own well-being, that of their pupils and patients, as well as their fitness and pass on their knowledge professionally. And last but not least, because they want to make their training more varied to inspire their students.
HOW CAN TRAINERS AND THERAPISTS REDUCE THEIR STUDENTS’ RISK OF INJURY?
They can be trained to become a Franklin Method® educator. They will learn the essential role embodiment plays in the topic of strong bodies, the interaction of body movements, emotions and thoughts.
HOW CAN TRAINERS AND THERAPISTS SECURE THEIR FUTURE CAREER?
They can be trained to become a Franklin Method® educators. Whether they are already trained therapists, exercise educators or coaches for yoga, pilates, sports or dance. Because didactically and methodically you can always improve. And because the new 2-day course “Embodiment in Fascia Training for a Strong Back” as an introduction to the Franklin Method® is ideal. Because the topic of back is beneficial for everyone.
Franklin Method® is a scientifically-proven mind-body method that blends embodied function, movement and Dynamic Neuro-Cognitive Imagery™ to create lasting positive change in your body & mind. The method has been practiced worldwide for 30 years and is constantly further developed by Franklin Method Institute.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE NEUROSCIENCE PROVEN TECHNIQUES OF THE FRANKLIN METHOD®? CLICK HERE FOR CURRENT STUDIES
INTRODUCTORY LEVEL (YEAR ONE)
In year one you will learn about the basics of Dynamic Neuro- Cognitive Imagery™ in all its applications. Especially the bone-rhythms of the body and how the bones naturally move inside your body to produce efficient and effortless movement. Plus, we cover fundamentals such as biomechanics, posture and breathing. At the end of the course you receive a certificate and the right to teach a trio of the introductory workshops: Basic Introduction to Imagery, Pelvic Power and Healthy Spine.
After booking you will receive immediate access to the three complimentary online video courses to prepare you for the 21 day course. Working through these online tutorials is mandatory.
Included online courses:
- Basic principles of the Franklin Method®
- Pelvic Power Part 1 & 2 (retail: $598)
- Mind Body
The included video series are accessible to you for a lifetime. We want to give you the opportunity to refresh your knowledge as needed.
On the first day of class you will be distributed the included equipment:
- Franklin Method® Smooth Orange ball set
- Franklin Method® blue resistance bands
Required Reading Materials:
- Level 1 Franklin Method® Training Manual (including color imagery): This will be distributed on the first day of the training.
- Dynamic Alignment Through Imagery by Eric Franklin – This needs to be purchased prior to the first day of the training. It can be purchased most places books are sold.
NOTES ON THE LIVE COURSE
- The level 1 training lasts 21 days divided into four 5-6 day modules.
- Each course day lasts from 9:30 to 17:30, with short-term changes possible
- The training will be led by highly trained and experienced Franklin Method teaching faculty with appearances by Eric Franklin at at least one module.
- In addition to the exercises, you will also learn how to incorporate what you have learned into your own lessons and share them with your students.
- Eventually, the course group for exercises will be divided into smaller teams so that they can finish what they have learned in the form of teach-backs in mini-workshops for supervision.
- You will receive homework at the end of each module, that is due the first day of the next module
- Each module is different, but the homework usually consists of practical teaching projects with written reports based on the experiences.
- Upon your successful graduation, you will receive a diploma as a certified Franklin Method Level 1 educator.
- You will receive the training and certification to teach several Franklin Method workshops and weekly classes, such as: Healthy Spine, Pelvic Power, and Introduction to Imagery.
The license is included in the course price until the end of 2021 and will only be due again from January 2022.
MAY LICENSED FRANKLIN METHOD® LEVEL 1 EDUCATORS ATTEND?
Yes and we offer you a discount of 50% of the course price.
* Unfortunately, we can only offer a few discounted spots for already certified FM educators. Please inform us before you register. Unfortunately, we can not refund overpaid fees.