Register Now – Limited Space!
Taught by Franklin Method teaching faculty with sessions by Franklin Method Founder, Eric Franklin
Franklin Method® is a scientifically-proven mind-body movement system that blends embodied function and Dynamic Neuro-cognitive Imagery™. It’s the fastest and most effective anatomy-based approach for fitness and medical professionals and students to permanently retrain their bodies and minds for optimal function.
In this level 1 teacher training course you will learn about the basics of Dynamic Neuro- Cognitive Imagery (DNI) ™ in all its applications. Especially the bone-rhythms of the body and how the bones naturally move inside your body to produce efficient and effortless movement. Plus, we cover fundamentals such as biomechanics, posture and breathing. At the end of the course you receive a certificate and the right to teach a trio of the introductory workshops: Basic Introduction to Imagery, Pelvic Power and Healthy Spine.
During the training we will cover:
- Dynamic Neuro-Cognitive Imagery (DNI) for rapid improvement in movement and alignment.
- The Franklin Method Bone Rythmns for whole body coordinaation and efficiency, imaging the movemen of the bones in real time for optimal design activation.
- How to feel great in your body in minutes and how to teach that skill to others.
- The mastery of the best cueing skills for successful and enjoyable teaching.
- Practical insights into the embodiment of function; from bio-mechanic synchronization to movement excellence.
- How to train to go from average to ousanding.
- Effecive, fun and practical exercise series using Franklin balls and bands
• 21 days of intensive learning, spread over one year in 5-6 day modules
• One set of Franklin method balls
• One Franklin Method Blue Band
• Exclusive access to Interactive Training Facebook Group
◦ This online membership tool site includes immediate free access to:
▪ Pelvic Power 1 & 2 online courses
▪ Mind Body online course
▪ Educator only online course: Franklin Method Principles
Full Cost: $4500 early bird, $4800 full price
Early bird expires March 1st, 2019
Level 1 Training Dates:
Where: Park View Pilates, LLC
409 E. Silver Spring Drive, 2nd Floor
Milwaukee, WI 53217