The Art & Science of Cueing for Pilates
using Dynamic Neuro-cognitive Imagery
- Functional anatomy insights to enhance your Pilates practice.
- The art and science of using mental imagery applied to pilates
- The best imagery techniques (DNI) to improve your pilates practice
- Discover more creative ways to cue in pilates.
- How to empower your students to optimize their own pilates practice that will bring them noticeable change
- How to teach pilates from an embodied place of ease.
- Receive skills to use within any pilates teaching style.
- How embodiment will reinvigorate your teaching and improve your own function
- Keys to Enrich your cuing toolbox and watch your students tangible results
- The tools to help your students break tension patterns, become stronger and feel more confident in pilates.
The Franklin Method® uses Dynamic Neuro-cognitive Imagery™, anatomical embodiment and educational skills with movement to create lasting positive change in your body & mind.
The Franklin Method® is at the forefront of practical neuro-plasticity; showing you how to use your brain to improve your body’s function. It teaches you how to harness the transforming power of the mind.
Location: New York City, NY
Ripley Grier Studio – 305 W38th St., New York, New York 10018
Date/Time: JUNE 2nd & 3rd, 2018 (9:30 AM – 5:45 PM)
Fee: $550 registration before Jan 30th, $700 after Feb. 1st. (only $150 deposit to hold spot!)
Included in the training:
1 Set of Franklin Method Balls
Book: Art of Cueing
Certification in Franklin Method Cueing for Pilates
13 PMA CEC
Exclusive Franklin Method Training for Pilates Educators
Instant access to “Art of Cueing for Movement” online course (retail: $358)
Franklin Method Band