To find FM educators in Germany, Switzerland and Austria please >>> click here <<<
Vivian C. Zapanta
Franklin Method Educator Level 3, reg. 03/2015
STOTT PILATES Lead Instructor TrainerVivian Zapanta Pilates studio
Work #156 L. P. Leviste St. Salcedo Village Makati Philippineswork
Work Phone: +632-8867744work
Work Fax: +632-8867739workfax
Cell Phone: +63917-8440944cell
Vivian loves life and lives it to the MAX… she is funny, witty and smart. She travels the world to teach, train and certify Pilates instructors and as a Trainer of the Trainers. Vivian is a never ending student, who loves to study and better her skills and knowledge that she imparts to her whole Fitness family. She is not only an Instructor Trainer for STOTT PILATES, but she is a Pilates Rehab Specialist and Franklin Method Educator Level 3. Her business is to make people’s life better, by practicing and sharing the why’s and how’s of a healthy lifestyle!
A Philippine icon in the fitness industry, studio owner VIVIAN ZAPANTA is a Lead Instructor Trainer. As a Lead Instructor Trainer Vivian is qualified to teach and train other STOTT PILATES™ Instructor Trainers through numerous workshops.
She is a well-respected fitness professional in the Philippines. She has trained instructors from all over the world. Amongst the many accomplishments that she has achieved are the following:
• First STOTT PILATES™ Instructor Trainer for Mat & Reformer in Asia, Aug 22,2003
• First STOTT PILATES™ Instructor Trainer for Cadillac, Chair & Barrels in Asia, Sept 3, 2004
• First STOTT PILATES™ Instructor Trainer for ISP in Asia, Nov 16, 2005
• First STOTT PILATES™ Instructor Trainer for Group Mat & Group Reformer in Asia, 2008
• First Franklin Method Educator Level 1 in the Philippines, September 2011
First Franklin Method Educator Level 2 in the Philippines, November 2014
First Franklin Method Educator Level 3 in the Philippines & in Asia, March 2015
• First and only ACE (American Council on Exercise) “Gold” Certified Personal Trainer since June 1990
• First ACE (American Council on Exercise) Certified Group Exercise Instructor since July 1989
• First Woman Body Building President of the Philippines in 1989 and Ms. Philippines in Body Building, 1988.
• Les Mills Internationally Certified Body Balance, and Les Mills trained Body Pump & Body Jam instructor
• A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Education Major in Physical Education, Cum Laude, University of Santo Tomas 1975.
• She holds a Master’s of Arts degree, Major in Physical Education from Centro Escolar University 1993.
• Vivian Zapanta is a STOTT PILATES™ Lead Instructor Trainer that has trained instructors in Malaysia, Taipei ,Thailand, Hong Kong and Kuwait. Her students travel from far and wide just to train with her.