‘Advances in Embodied Anatomy & Dynamic Neuro-Cognitive imagery (DNI) 2017”
Go beyond your training with new, updated & advanced education: December Continuing Education Replay.
Did you miss our first OFFICIAL Continuing Education event December 2017 in New York City? Don’t worry, we’ve got you!
You may have missed the original party, but the replay of the 3 day December 2017 Continuing education event is now available for purchase and INCLUDES:
- Over 10 hours of advanced updates in the areas of:
- Skeletal Joints
- Muscular System & Fascia
- New Exercises and Embodiments!
- PRINTABLE POSTER PACKET
- Classic Poster Set (retail: $50)
Registration: $850 Early Bird *register by June 30th, 2018. $1200 Regular Price
BONUS: Purchase before June 30th and also receive:
- A 4 MODULE ONLINE PRE-TRAINING REVIEW COURSE – with loads of review information in all main areas
- Bonus Poster Set: Pelvic Power Poster Set (retail: $50)
Important info: Open to Graduated Franklin Method Educators only
- This is a Specialty Continuing Education Course and as such is not included in the season pass.
- This does not include the “LIVE” attendance extras such as, Franklin Method Balls, T-Shirts and breakout classes
- This replay comes with 1 year unlimited access.
(special permission may be granted for entrance if you are currently in a licensed teacher training program. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information