Welcome to The Franklin Method
Our goal is to create happy minds & healthy bodies through anatomical embodiment
and Dynamic Neuro-cognitive Imagery (DNI)™
WHAT IS THE FRANKLIN METHOD?
- The Franklin Method® uses Dynamic Neuro-cognitive Imagery™, anatomical embodiment and educational skills to create lasting positive change in your body and mind.
- Dynamic Neuro-cognitive Imagery (DNI)™ is an imagery-based systematic method for movement and postural control retraining.
- The Franklin Method was founded by Eric Franklin in 1994 and is taught all over the world, including the Universities of Vienna, Cologne, Karlsruhe and the Juilliard School in New York… READ MORE
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THE FRANKLIN METHOD
The Franklin Method has had a profound influence on my personal and professional life. Eric Franklin’s evolution of imagery and its application contain the knowledge and power to create a quantum leap in our understanding of human movement and our own potential.
BOARDS OF DIRECTORS, INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF DANCE MEDICINE
“The Franklin Training is the most intelligent approach to learning about the workings of the body I have ever attended. It is not just information, it is the experience of our design as we learn, that is transforming”.
Fitness Instructor, Director Center of Balance
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ONLINE LEARNING
- We have a full library of online workshops that use Dynamic Neuro-cognitive Imagery (DNI)™ along with other movement tools to change your body, by first changing your mind!
- The library of online workshops range from short introductory workshops to longer 8-12 week workshops & each online workshop comes with lifetime access!
- Learn from Eric, wherever you are in the world, with our digital online workshops !
THE TRANSFORMATION HAS STARTED
“The Franklin Method does not just teach a set of exercises.
The FM teaches how any movement can become a beneficial exercise if performed with good function.”
– Eric Franklin
More Franklin Method Tools
LEARN MORE ABOUT UPCOMING TEACHER TRAINING COURSES
- Learn how to teach Dynamic Neuro-cognitive Imagery™, anatomical embodiment and educational skills to your clients.
- In year one you will learn about the basics of Dynamic Neuro- Cognitive Imagery™ in all its applications. Especially the bone-rhythms of the body and how the bones naturally move inside your body to produce efficient and effortless movement.
- Plus, we cover fundamentals such as biomechanics, posture and breathing.
- Each training includes online training between live modules
- At the end of the course you receive a certificate and the right to teach several of the introductory workshops, which include: Basic Introduction to Imagery, Pelvic Power and Healthy Spine.. READ MORE
ERIC FRANKLIN’S BOOKS
WATCH ERIC’S FREE ONLINE VIDEO LIBRARY
Every month we publish at least one new free video lesson for you to learn from and enjoy. From new and exciting exercises to new imagery, you will learn tools to release tension, improve your efficiency, gain strength and freedom of movement. We have a full library of video lessons that use Dynamic Neuro-cognitive Imagery (DNI)™ along with other movement tools… Watch Now
Learn How the Franklin Method works with other modalities:
Our Helpdesk Hours are Monday – Friday, 9:30AM EST to 5:30PM EST
Emails are answered in the order they are received.