Register Now for Level 2 – Limited Space!
In the second year we experience the dynamic imaging of muscles.
The ensuing integration of the bone and muscle rhythms will fine tune our coordination and create efficient and pleasurable movement for training and everyday life.
Franklin Method Teacher Training Level II
- How to understand the muscles grouped by evolutionary origin and functional families.
- How the muscles relate to the bone rhythms to create increased force absorption and efficiency
- How to know which muscle imagery is best suited to promote fitness, relaxation, power production and posture.
- The importance of muscle function homology and muscle proprioception. Imaging the muscle spindles.
- Muscle slings and chains revealed: How muscles interact as a pattern, not as individual motors for isolated tasks.
Expand your understanding, gain new insights and increase your depth of knowledge.
After graduating you will also receive new full workshops & many mini-workshops that you can add to the list of workshops you teach.
Module A: July 17th, 2016- July 21st, 2016
Module B: September 17th, 2016 – September 21st, 2016
Module C: March 7th, 2017 – March 12th, 2017
Module D: June 1st, 2017 – June 5th, 2017
|Location Name:||Northeast Community Center|
|Investment:||Early Bird before April , 16th , 2016 = USD 4500, after USD 4800.|
|Taught by:||Eric Franklin & Morten Dithmer|
|Coordinator:||The Franklin Method|