Marketing Tools for FranklinMethod® Educators
There are several ways that we can support you after your completion of the Level 1 (BASIC) or Level 3 teacher training program of the Franklin Method®.
You can register your training facility address by submitting a complimentary listing to our FME directory on our website under FM Educators. In order to maintain the high quality standards of the FranklinMethod®, this registration can happen only under certain conditions.
You can View Conditions here >>
Regarding copyright, you can use pictures from Eric Franklin’s books for teaching purposes; however, it is important to mark any pictures and/or phrases/book titles with:
- The source of the illustration (for Example “Dynamic Alignment, Eric Franklin”)
- The copyright “© Eric Franklin”
- A watermark “© Franklin Method” must be placed over the whole illustration
Excerpts from books written by Eric Franklin must only be used with reference to the source. If there is any FranklinMethod® content in your courses, trainings and workshops please make sure you are marketing the brand: FranklinMethod® in your announcements.
Online training videos for promotion are permitted. However you must write your name on the video and add this label: Licensed FranklinMethod® Educator Level X. Please also send us a link to your video(s) for review. Please note that the sale of these videos is not permitted.
If you do choose to submit a listing to our website, we would appreciate that you reference our website link: www.franklinmethod.com, on your website as well.
We do permit use of FranklinMethod® logo on your promotional materials; however, there are a few important guidelines that need to be followed:
- The logo must be used in original blue or black only.
- FM educators (Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3) are allowed to use the logo for business cards, announcements or on your homepage.
- We have 4 samples of announcements for Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 should you need them.
Flyers and detailed training materials with information about the Franklin-Method® can be requested directly from the Institute.
For latest press reports click here>>> Press section.
Level 3 Downloads
(Please note, above links are password protected areas.)