Relax & Release Your Shoulders
Welcome to a the 2nd video in new series of free video lessons that we will be publishing at least once a month for you.
In this video we are are going to work on releasing shoulder tension, pain and tightness in your shoulders and neck. I am going to help by teaching you some very popular ball rolling, fascia oriented exercises. These are fun to do and very effective. You will notice a difference right away. Release bad patterns and learn new ways to feel better in your body.
Watch below, and I would love to hear your feedback in the comments!
- As it’s back to school time, so let’s take your abs “Back to School” with a free 25 minute dance band workout here.
- If you are a Franklin Method Educator that has graduated from Level 2 or 3 & you have not yet signed up for ourFascia Certification training in December you still have time to register before the early bird discount expires on Oct. 1st. You can register here.
Dates of upcoming LIVE workshops with Eric Franklin:
- Fabulous Feet & Relax Your Neck, Librate Your Shoulders
September 24, 2016 Laughing Dog Studio, Wellesley, United States
- Pelvic Power for Core Integration & Imagery for a Healthy Spine
September 25, 2016 Everybody Pilates, Belmont, United States
- Pelvic Power For Core Integration with Eric Franklin
October 7, 2016 Local Motion Studio, Alexandria, United States
- Pelvic Power Intensive 3 day Workshop – Singapore
November 6, 2016 Focus Pilates, Singapore, Singapore
More Training Options:
- We still have some spots open for our Level 1 educator training in New York City. You can learn more here. Take your movement education to a new level
- We will be holding weekly official Franklin Method classes at our new, NYC home: “Arts on Site” in the St. Marks area of NYC. These weekly 1 hour classes will be taught primarily byDamian McCann, a member of our teacher trainer faculty, but will also be joined on occasion by different guest teachers including myself.
- During this pilot program the classes will only be $10 per hour class!!!
- The Classes are Tuesdays from 1pm-2pm at Arts on Site in NYC.
- Find out more information here:
Thank you for taking the time to read my email, enjoy the video lesson and have a great day.
We still have spaces in our 2017 Level 1 Teacher Training in New York City!
You will learn:
- Dynamic Imagery for rapid improvement in movement
- How to feel great in your body, in minutes and how to teach that skill to others
- Practical insights into the embodiment of function; from biomechanical synchronism to movement excellence.
- How to train to go from average to outstanding.
- Effective and fun exercise series using Franklin Balls & Bands
- 21 days of intensive learning, spread over one year for your convenience.
- One set of Franklin method balls
- One Franklin Method Blue Band
- Exclusive access to Interactive Training Facebook Group
- Immediate access to the Training Membership Online Page with tools that include the Pelvic Power 1 & 2 online courses, Mind Body online course and the educator only online course: Franklin Method Principles. Get access to the page and courses immediately after registration.
Register to become a certified Franklin Method Educator here.