A Life Changing, Mind & Body Changing year
Have a life changing/body changing year, while learning the tools to help others change their lives too. The best life changes are the one’s that you can pass on to others.
Change your body by changing your mind. Learn the keys to Dynamic Neurocognitive Imagery (DNI)™ and anatomical embodiment. You will spend 21 days, distributed over a year, investing in your professional, physical and personal life. You are worth it, those you teach are worth it.
Here are some of the teacher that graduated from the level 1 teacher training in Australia, telling their teacher training story:
Have you graduated from a teacher training?
Please let us know your experience in the comments. We would love to hear from you!
We still have spaces in our 2017 Level 1 Teacher Training in New York City!
As I’m sure you’ve heard we do have some spaces left in our upcoming training that starts in February. Although we have not taken payment plans in the past for our training programs, with very few exceptions, we realize that it can be hard for some of you to pre-pay for the full training. Therefore we are going to start a pilot financing/payment program for this training only to those that qualify. If this would be a helpful program for you, please let us know and we can explore this option with you. *email firstname.lastname@example.org for info
You will learn:
- The tools to teach Franklin Method workshops and weekly classes
- Dynamic Neurocognitive Imagery (DNI)™ for rapid improvement in movement
- How to feel great in your body, in minutes and how to teach that skill to others
- Practical insights into the embodiment of function; from biomechanical synchronism to movement excellence.
- How to train to go from average to outstanding.
- Effective and fun exercise series using Franklin Balls & Bands
After the training you will be certified as a Franklin Method educator and are able to list your workshops, list as an educator on our website, use our logo on your marketing materials and your website.
- 21 days of intensive learning, spread over one year for your convenience.
- One set of Franklin method balls
- One Franklin Method Blue Band
- Exclusive access to Interactive Training Facebook Group
- Immediate access to the Training Membership Online Page with tools that include the Pelvic Power 1 & 2 online courses, Mind Body online course and the educator only online course: Franklin Method Principles.
- Get access to the page and online courses immediately after registration.
- If you are a Franklin Method Educator that has graduated from Level 2 or 3 & you have not yet signed up for our Fascia Certification training in December you still have time to register, and there are a couple of spots left! You can register here. Don’t miss the party!
- We are running a special right now on our Sit to be Fit online course. You can receive $50 off before November 10th.
Every day we spend a lot of time sitting. Sitting at the table, sitting at the desk, sitting on the couch watching a movie or a tv show, sitting in our car…we sit a lot. Usually this time sitting is when we practice and learn bad posture habits, lose muscle tone, and add on the flab. It doesn’t have to be that way.
More Training Options:
- We will be holding weekly official Franklin Method classes at our new, NYC home: “Arts on Site” in the St. Marks area of NYC. These weekly 1 hour classes will be taught primarily byDamian McCann, a member of our teacher trainer faculty, but will also be joined on occasion by different guest teachers including myself.
- During this pilot program the classes will only be $10 per hour class!!!
- The Classes are Tuesdays from 1pm-2pm at Arts on Site in NYC.
- Find out more information here:
Thank you for taking the time to read my email, enjoy the video lesson and have a great day.